It all started one year ago today. That's when my obsession with blogging began. In that year I have connected with old friends, kept up with family members who live out of state, and chronicled the sometimes exciting, sometimes mundane happenings of our lives.
I have a tracker installed on this blog (bet you didn't know I was spying on you) that tells me who visits and what they look at. It is interesting to me how people sometimes end up on my blog. So, in honor of my blogiversary I am proclaiming today a holiday and I thought I would post the top viewed blog entries on this site. Perhaps you will find it interesting as well.
My top viewed blog entry with 87% of the votes(meaning 87% of the people who came to my blog viewed it) is this (go ahead and click on it):
Classical Conditioning?
Really?? I didn't think that post was that exciting, but statistics never lie, right?
The second most viewed blog entry( with 46% of the votes) was this
Crazy Balloon Animals
There was a tie for third place. Both of these posts got 34% of the traffice on this site:
Maybe we're not so cool anymore
Oh the inhumanity!!!
My favorite post? This:
Rockband anonymous??
And just for fun, these are some of the words people have done a search on and been directed to my site:
navel heron (hmmm, don't know what they were looking for or why they would find it on my site)
baby girl labor ballons (no I don't sell those, sorry)
creasy balloon (don't know how to get the wrinkles out)
is he married to a computer or me? (Yes someone searched on that and was directed to my site. Either they need some help or I need some help)
And the weirdest:
punishment soap in butt (not even going to touch that one)
Well, thanks to all of you for reading my blog and commenting. I love reading your comments and staying in touch with all of you through the wonderful world of blogging.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Anniversary in the Blogging World! I personally love to read what's going on with you, but my most favorite postings have been the photos. You have such a great eye!
So... keep on blogging!
That's hilarious! I want one of those tracker thingys! How do I get one? I'd be so curious to see who specifically is on my blog. I have one of those that tells me "Colorado Springs visited at such and such time". Yeah, that's helpful.
Anyway...glad you started a blog so that I could stalk your cute family! ha ha :)
Second the request for which tracker. Although mine wouldn't be nearly as entertaining b/c I'm passworded, so I already know all the people that would read mine, and how weird they are.
I also just celebrated my one year anniversary. I started a blog before we moved so I could keep in touch with old friends and family but i've discovered that it has also helped me to make new friends. It's great! Happy blogging in the coming year!
Post a Comment