Friday, May 1, 2009

Feet and So Sweet

Last night I went with a few friends to get pedicures, and celebrate a birthday (Happy Birthday Mel!). I only go a few times a year, but it is so nice and relaxing. Add good company to the mix and it makes for an awesome night. Because of some "scheduling" problems at the salon we got a free paraffin dip and my feet are so soft this morning. Hey Mel, maybe if we schedule our birthday pedicures a year in advance we won't run in to any problems next time. =)

Yesterday I was trying to get Baby Girl to give me a hug and a kiss. She is getting to the age where she won't do it anymore *sigh*. After a few minutes I said "I need to have another baby so someone will give me hugs and kisses." B came over and said:

"Mom, I'll grow down and be your baby and give you a hug and a kiss."

It melted my heart. Sometimes that boy says the sweetest things.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Hey, thanks for the night out. It was fun. It won't be the same next year without our third. I hear you about the kids and hugging. K assures me that she will always snuggle with me no matter how old she is. I think that might look goofy when she is 40, but I will take it for as long as I can get it. What a sweetie B is! Good for him!

Jamie said...

I love the paraffin stuff. Wow I can't believe this is my 45th comment on your blog! I will have to bombard you with tons more so I can take the #1 spot!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

B sounds like a sweetie! I love that comment. So, you want another one...you go girl!

Maureen said...

Isn't it overwhelming how much your children love you? It seems like when one pulls away or breaks your heart, there is another one there to make it better. What a sweetheart B is!