Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Field Day, Take Two

Today J had field day. Lucky me I got to stand out in the blazing sun twice. =) I couldn't do a whole post on T's field day and not do one on J, so in the name of fairness I present:

J's Field Day


A bunch of trouble makers.

Mr. Brown, the principal, was having a "field day" squirting the snot out of the kids during the relay. I'm pretty sure he has been looking forward to this all year.

That is why my son in running like this:


The Chicken Throw


Tug of War


And Interpretive Posing
Well, technically that wasn't the event. It was a frisbee toss and I snapped the picture a second too late because I thought B was pushing Baby Girl's stroller down the hill, and I looked away just as J tossed the frisbee.

And we can't go to field day without letting Baby Girl do this:

Another fun day at school!

2 comments:

Tara said...

How funny...that principal! A little mean, too! :)

Cute pix!

Mel said...

Thank goodness it wasn't as hot with the cloud cover as it was the day before.