Anyway, on Saturday she opened her home and all her students and their family came to listen as the students showed how much they have progressed throughout the year. J has been practicing his recital song for the last month and could play it in his sleep but he was so nervous when it was his turn to play. He did awesome!!

We're so proud of him and all his hard work, and look forward to another year of lessons. Although I can't say I always like to hear him practicing his songs, it is nice to have music in our home. We especially love it when he is learning church songs that he can play for Family Home Evening. Way to go J!!




6 comments:
Oh that is so great that he is learning and what a lovely shot at the grand Come see our baby birds
Way to go J! Sounds like you did a great job. I wish I could hear you play. Maybe at the reunion =)
I was very impressed with his performance. I can't believe he has only been taking lessons for a year! WTG!
J did very well. You'll be amazed at what he'll be playing next year!
AWESOME! Isn't it amazing how quickly they pick things up?!
WAY TO GO J!
I love evenings where our children display their talents. Maybe he'll get to learn some songs that he can play during Christmas for family sing-alongs. Wouldn't that be fun?
Post a Comment