Can you see what I am talking about??? Maybe a different view will give you a better clue.
Baby Girl's first pigtails. Now I realize, she hardly has enough hair to do this, but it is long enough now, and I have been waiting since she was born to put her hair up. She loved having her hair like this and kept saying "pretty" and touching her hair all day. Maybe there is hope that despite having three older brothers she will still be girly.
Another thing for the books: J earned his wolf badge. Last night at pack meeting he got his Wolf and five arrow points. As soon as we got home he asked me to sew it on his shirt. He loves scouting and gets so excited each time he earns another award.
And the last thing I will record is for T. He started t-ball this week. It is his first time playing and he is actually pretty good (if I do say so myself). I don't have any pictures of him playing yet, but stay tuned.
This will be my last post for a while. We are leaving tomorrow for a week long vacation. Hopefully I come back with lots of good pictures though. Don't miss me too much!! =)



8 comments:
nice pigtails. Have fun on vacation. And this is kind of weird but did you help J with his achievements or was it mostly done in den/pack meeting? I use to be a den leader and now I'm over Scouting and it doesn't seem like the boys are getting their achievements done. So I was just wondering how much parental involvement there was from you.
Congrats on the pigtails. I know you've been waiting for this forever.
I knew it was the piggies right away. Always a great day in a girl's mom's life! Have a great vacay!
love the piggies! And have a great vacation!
Congrats to J. Keep going on the scouting, all the way to Eagle!!! M was just like baby girl in that she didn't have much hair when she was little. I could only put headbands on her. And look at her now-too thick for words. Have a great time and I will try to have everything intact when you get back!
Jeremiah just got his Wolf this week too! Have a fun vacation.
Yay! SO cute!!!
Your mom loved scouting with the boys. You are such a good mom. Great pigtails. Its always nice when the hair finally rows in.. Rachel as 2 and hardly had any hair.
Post a Comment