Friday, May 22, 2009

Pshaw

Did you know that pshaw is a real word? My brother and I used that word all the time growing up, mostly when we were making fun of each other. We thought that we made it up, but I was looking through the dictionary the other day and there it was. It means an expression of contempt. Who knew?? You learn something new every day!

Let's see, what have we been up to? On Wednesday I went and took pictures of the most adorable little girls. Their Mom wanted pictures of them in tutus, and they turned out so cute!! Here is one from the shoot:

Check out some more here.

I finally signed up for my photography class. I think I got in, because the charge for the class came through the other day. So, be prepared to hear all about the fun, exciting things I am learning (did I hear a groan??).

Tonight it is our turn to babysit all the kids in our co-op. So, could you all do me a favor and go out and do something fun tonight and think of us at home with a housefull of kids (probably getting out the duct tape). Have a fun night!

2 comments:

Tara said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Pshaw!!!

Love the pix!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

no groans here I want to hear it All Cute TUTU girls I SEEM to remember a few pshaw's from you two