Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For Bedelia and Marcia

Ask and you shall receive!! =) Here is a picture of the belly that inspired the "whoa". To give my son a little credit, he is 4 years old, and his eye level just happens to be right at my belly button. So at his angle my belly is probably getting quite large. This is the biggest that I have ever been at 6 months in my pregnancy. Chalk it up to pregnancy #5 I guess.

I've been a slacker on my blog lately. I have some stuff to post about when I have some more time, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Little boys just see things differently. Who knows what they really think.

Tara said...

Yep...still gorgeous. Sorry, I'd trade ya!

bedelia said...

I'm just gonna chalk it up to the 6 in difference in height that you look so good at 6 months. Thanks for the picture. I don't know why I love belly pictures. I guess its just miraculous that a baby is in there.

Jen said...

What a GORGEOUS picture! LOVE the silhouette! Give that boy a hefty bonus for that one! :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Well I will say whoa but its for the great photo good job!!! you look great!!!

Karla said...

That is one fantastic photo. Love the black and white and the shadow. So great. You don't look that huge but I remember feeling bigger than I looked with my last.