Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy

I love sunflowers, they are such cheerful, happy flowers. A lovely lady brought me a bouquet of sunflowers today, and it made my day. Every time I look at them, I smile. I thought I would take a few pictures to share - a virtual bouquet from me to you, if you will!





Have a good day!

5 comments:

bedelia said...

My mom loves sunflowers too. Or at least she use to. I like the one with all the blue sky in the background. At least, that was my favorite.

Maureen said...

My favorite too! Such cheerful flowers...the brighten everything. Pretty pictures Rach!

Melissa Savage said...

I love sunflowers!! Thanks for the pictures!!

Mel said...

When we first moved into our house here, we had something growing in the backyard and had no idea what it was. So we decided to leave it and see what they turned into. They were sunflowers and we loved them.....however they attracted tons of bees. I am talking several beehives full, so after they were dead for the season, we pulled them out. But they were pretty.

Ashley Tremaine said...

Those are gorgeous!! I love sunflowers too...just big and beautiful!!