It's been a monumental week for Lil Sis. She is no longer just a lump on a blanket. She can roll from her back to her tummy!! She started doing it last week, I just haven't blogged about it yet. Here is the play by play:
She's looking around for something interesting.

Here she goes. Look at that form. What grace! What style!

In a split second decision she decides to turn back and roll over the other way.

Here you have it Ladies and Gentlemen, success!

What will she do next? (sources say she will be taking a nap)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh she is soooo cute! I hope she lets me hold her soon or I'm gonna burst! These are the greatest pictures. Sweet little darlin'!
AWWW! I love her. I hate watching my babies grow up though. It seems like it goes faster with each one.
Post a Comment