This post is for Shannon who requested to see more pictures of Lil Sis. Here are some I had in my camera, I will be doing her 3 month photo shoot this weekend so stay tuned for those.

I love her eyes!

This is what she does when I make funny noises behind the camera.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE baby feet.



I put her on the pillow with her sister the other day when I was reading their bedtime story. Big Sis loved it!! These two are going to be the best of friends.
I hope that tides you over for a while! =)
Stay tuned for these upcoming posts: 3 month pictures, a homemade computer, and a new addition.
2 comments:
Thank You! She is getting chubby and is just as beautiful as ever! You have a beautiful family...even if the boys wouldn't want to hear that. Thanks again...I feel so special.
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby. Seriously. And I know what you mean about baby's feet. I used to suck on my babies toes, which would send them into giggles. When I tell them that now it makes Kevin freak out. Babies are just so sweet!
Post a Comment