I know, I know, two posts in one day. My friend just e-mailed me these pictures from last night and they cracked me up so I had to post them. Last night we went to ITZ (pizza and arcade place). We had some time cards for the arcade that we got a long time ago that we thought we better use up. While the kids were off playing, the adults came across two games that were a "must try". Actually the girls wanted to do the dancing game and we coaxed the boys into doing the racing game because we thought it would be hillarious (it was).
Look at us, we've got the moves!! The first 2 levels were fairly easy so we tried it on difficult. Yeah, we don't have the moves. I am going to have to see how much Dance Dance Revolution costs for the WII.I'm pretty sure the boys did not want to do this game, but they humored us and look at their faces - looks like they are having fun to me! They had to get on the horses and rock them back and forth to make the horses on the screen go. The faster they rocked back and forth, the faster the horses on the screen went. It was sooooooo funny to watch. Seriously, I am still chuckling about it.



3 comments:
I love it when Damon doesn't care who's watching and just lives in the moment! SO hilarious! I wish we had that racing game at our arcade!!! I would pay good money to see damon on that!!!
You guys look HOT!
How hilarious! Looks like fun!
Love the new background!
Post a Comment