Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I LOVE it!

I saw this quote on my friend's blog and I absolutely love it.

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says,"Oh, crap...she's awake!"

Now that's a powerful woman!!!

Today we went up to Cripple Creek to take pictures of leaves. On the way back we stopped by a stream to take pictures. I have been trying to take a picture of moving water with a slow shutter speed so that it makes the water look "cottony". You have to mess with the camera a lot because when you leave the shutter open for a while it lets more light in. It took me a while to get the exposure right, but I finally got a good picture.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Love the quote AND the cool photo!

Maddy said...

Ha ha ha -- I HATE that quote. My 2nd year at BYU -- and first year really "experiencing" RMs, one RM left that quote on our apt window one morning. He was possibly the CHEESIEST guy ever, so he officially ruined the quote for me.

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS picture. I think it is as good as Steve's

Maureen said...

What a great motto to live by! I would love it if Satan hated to see me get up every morning knowing he wouldn't have any luck with me! Thanks Rachel!

Rachel said...

Wow! That picutre is awesome!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Hey i like that quote :) good picture before life got so crazy you asked me what I wished i had done differently _ i wished we had taken time each night to listen to each child pray individually and helped them w/ charts or what ever read their scriptures individually as SOON as they could read-- i wish we had more personal interviews -- more mommy dates, Daddy dates and never missed an FHE there are specific blessings that go w/ these commitments that we can all benefit from