Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girl's Night Out

While the cat is away, the mouse will play!! Party at my house tonight. I am getting the movie Mamma Mia, and Rockband is all ready to go. Fun starts at 8:30 p.m. Put your kids to bed, bring something chocolate and come on over.

If you know me well enough to know where I live, then you're invited!!

Correction: Slight confusion about the release date of the movie, instead we are going to be watching PS I Love You or Made of Honor. Sorry, I guess we will just have to have another party when Mamma Mia comes out.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Brian is getting ready to leave right now as well. He has always had to travel so i'm used to it. I enjoy time to myself so I don't mind when he's gone.

Since I'll be playing the single mom for the rest of the week, I won't be able to come play rockband. too bad. Have fun at your GNO!

Maddy said...

Dang! I wish I could make there in time :(

Anonymous said...

I'll bring the chocolate fondue!

Tara said...

If I wasn't so dang sick, I'd be there...ok, I'd probably be at Nicole's Activity Days Talent Show that Jason just took her to, but your party is right up there!

Sorry, I owe you a phone call, too. I'd love the coat if you still have it. I've been down and OUT today. This is the first I've even been vertical all day!

Teeples Family said...

Sorry-I didn't check your blog in time. Hope you had fun at your girls night out!