Yesterday B (my three year old) and I were driving in the car. Out of the blue he said:
"Mom, Barack Obama lives at church."
I was astounded that he even knew the name, and perplexed at why he thought he lived at our church. It took many questions from me to get to the bottom of the church issue, but it came down to the fact that he "wears church clothes".
I then said "Do you even know who Barack Obama is?"
He said "He approves this message."
Ha! I thought it was hilarious.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is pretty hilarious.
Thanks for the laugh, I'm so ready for the ads to go away.
What a crack up! Too bad Obama is the farthest thing from a church going guy...BLEK!!
Yes, that's my opinion. Take it or leave it. NOT an Obama fan.
I was thinking about writing a similar blog. Although what B said is MUCH MUCH funnier than what Caleb said (especially only being THREE!) Every time a political commercial comes on Caleb declares that he's voting for John McCain because Obama wants to give money to "crazy" people. Who knows where he got that one.
Oh my gosh -- that is HILARIOUS! I can't wait for it all to be over.
Out of the mouths of babes.....
This is proof positive that we've had waaaaay too much of these ads on the television and radio. I can't wait for November 5th!
Post a Comment