Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rockband Anonymous??



Hi, my name is Rachael and I am a Rockaholic. I haven't played for 1 hour now. Have you played this game?? I love it!!! I blame my friends for getting me addicted to it. It all started out so innocently in their house one night, just goofing around, and now I am a full blown addict!! I've got laundry piling up, a huge Ward Activity tomorrow that I am in charge of and several errands I need to go run, but who cares when I can rock out loud with my band members as we go on tour. Seriously though, I am going to have to have my husband hide the drumsticks so I can't play until all my "chores" are done.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Don't tell me about it...I have enough things keeping me from MY chores!!! I STILL haven't finished Breaking Dawn and it's calling me ever minute of every day!!!

Robin said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY

Maureen said...

Jonas Brothers .... Move Over!!
Rachel's in town!