Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Girl's "preeties"

Sometimes Baby Girl and I are complete opposites. Take this example for instance. She has discovered a new passion. She LOVES to wear "preeties" (that's what she calls jewelry). I found some jewelry up in my closet that I think is from my Grandma and I never wear it so I gave it to Baby Girl. Usually she overdoes it like in this picture:
I don't really like to wear jewelry at all and she has on 10 necklaces and 3 or 4 bracelets.
Sometimes Baby Girl and I are exactly alike. We both have discovered the three cheese nachos at Qdoba. I am embarrassed to admit that we have been there probably 3 times in the last week and a half. We get a big plate of them and Baby Girl and I scarf it. They are sooooooo yummy. Seriously go try them today, right now in fact. We both love them.
She's such a cute, funny little girl!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Three cheese nachos, huh? I'm all over that!

Love the "preeties"! That is such a girl thing!! Embarrassed to admit, but I found a bunch of my old bows and scarfs from way-back-when and the girls loved 'em! (remember the early 90's and the huge scrunchies and bows?)

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

That is Katie and I. I am so not a "girly girl." However, in most things Katie is. Funny how things turn out that way sometimes. You'll have to go get yourself some nachos for me, as I don't have that available to try.

Maureen said...

I wish I could crawl into that picture and give that sweet darlin' a hug! How precious is that? I would wear out my camera on her if I was you!