Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Lot of Stuff

Let's see, what have we been up to? After a temporary lapse of judgement, I found myself subbing for seminary early (very early) Thursday morning. I love teaching that age group, but I'm not so fond of the time. I don't know how I used to get up for seminary every morning when I was a teenager. I think I am subbing again this Thursday. I am going to have to go to bed at 7 or something.
After I got home from seminary and got the kids to school, I straightened up for Knitting Club which was at my house. Yep, I'm knitting again. Other people are starting to make sweaters and cool stuff. I think I will make an alligator or something because let's face it, I don't think I will ever be good enough to make something that can actually be recognizable as clothing.

Friday was our turn to babysit in the co-op. It was a normal night. That's all I will say about that.

Today I went with a friend of mine to take some pictures (check out some of them on my photoblog). We took pictures of objects and buildings, which was different for me because I like to capture the emotions and relationships of people. It was fun, and I need all the practice I can get. We found this really cool church downtown (and almost had to become Catholic so we could get inside and take pictures). This is the only picture of the church I have edited so far, but I thought it was kind of cool so I am posting it here. Mostly because I don't like to do a post without pictures.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

UGH! I can't believe I ever made it through early morning seminary. Luckily I only had 2 years of it. My first year was Sunday only, second year was one afternoon a week and then they decided we could make early morning work. Lucky for me -- they made my dad the teacher, so it was in the basement of my house. HOORAY! Good luck subbing again. The kids here get release time so it actually sounds kind of fun, but stressful!

Jamie said...

Wow I didn't know you were subbing early morning seminary. I don't know how those poor kids get up so early every day - I definitely give them my props. Thanks for going out on the photo shoot with me! We'll have to do it again soon.

Teeples Family said...

I bet the kids loved you at seminary!I had release time when I was young--I don't know if I could have done early morning...