I'm glad to be feeling better because it is officially Spring Break, and we have all kinds of plans! We started the festivities tonight. I told the kids that each night would be a different kid's night to stay up late with me and do whatever they wanted. Tonight was Thing One's turn. He chose to watch a movie, drink hot chocolate, and eat ice cream. So that's what we did! It was fun to have one on one time with him and let him pick our activities. He's so funny. It will be interesting to see what my other kids want to do, I might regret letting them pick whatever they want!
I know I am always shoving my photos in your face, but I want your opinions. I took some Senior Pictures for a girl in our ward. Some of them are posted on my photoblog (click on "A Thousand Words" in my sidebar). I would love to know what you think about them. Go ahead, be brutal! I won't get any better without feedback, so be honest. I'll post 2 here to entice you to look at the rest.





4 comments:
I love the bottom one of her. It is really great. And she's so tue, how could they not ruen out! I'll go to your photo blog to checkout the rest!
Love 'em both! Great job!!
I actually love the "JOY" picture - how is anybody supposed to know T was supposed to be in focus? Way cool. And it helps that T is such a cute girl, too. BTW I'm sorry to hear you got so sick and I'm glad you're feeling better! We are here all of spring break so let us know if you have any fun plans!
I like the bottom one the best out of the 2. They are all fun. I like the ones where she is on some factory looking stairs or something on your photo blog. I am glad you are better now. I know how it felt for sure.
Post a Comment