Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Again!!

I think someone forgot to tell Mother Nature that my kids were on Spring Break. We had blizzard conditions last week, and today it looks like this outside:

The only one that is thrilled with it is this guy:

He loves the snow. He goes out and digs in the drifts, buries his ball in it, and eats the snow. He's a nut!!


So today, I guess we will have fun throwing snowballs and building snowmen instead of what we had planned. Either way it will be great!!

I saw this clip on my friend's blog and I LOVED it!! It's funny and sadly true. If you have 4 minutes and 12 seconds it is definitely worth your time (scroll down to the bottom of my blog to pause the music).


5 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oh yeah this is good I miss snow:)

Kari said...

That was a great clip and totally true! thanks for sharing

Maddy said...

OH YUCK Brrrrrrrrrrr! It was a cold weekend here, but only in the 70's -- ha ha. You can make fun of me this summer when you're playing outside and it's 115 here.

Jamie said...

It was funny yesterday Nicole Howell told me her dog's vet put it on Prozac to calm him down. I just had to tell you that :) Maybe your dogs can teach each other somethin' :)

Maureen said...

The weather here is totally KRAZY!! I loved the clip. It's so true! We have become an inpatient, quarrelsome people, it seems to me, and he may be right. This recession could be just what we need.