Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Love Butterflies


I just had to post this picture I took today. I have always loved butterflies. They are so delicate and beautiful. In fact, if I ever were to get a tattoo (and I wouldn't) it would be of a butterfly. They just make me happy!!

4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Glad you are not getting a tatoo but love your shot check out mine from last April:)

Jamie said...

Did you go somewhere special to see these butterfly's? And i'm glad I'm not the only one that secretly wants a tattoo but would never get one. Mine would be a kokopeli.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I love your photos of the butterflies, I also checked them out on your photo journal blog. Nice job. To answer your question, the peas were little pieces of taffy (they recommended green apple air heads, but I could only find watermelon) rolled up and the ketsup was seedless grape jelly with some red food coloring mixed in.

Melissa Savage said...

Beautiful picture! You're so talented!!