Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Then he does something like this...

Just when I think I might miss Brinkley, he goes and does something like this:

All the white stuff is batting. It's hard to see but there is a dark square in the background that is the shell of what used to be a couch pillow.

10 comments:

Tara said...

Oh man, Rach...I'd kill him!! He'd have a permanent boot print in his rear for that one! :o) Hope he MAKES it to Thursday!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oh man is right--was it a part of the couch or a throw pillow?? ughh One time our dog jumped in the window- broke the screen - on one of those rare spring days you can leave the windows open in TX - found Becca's barbies and bit the heads off of everyone She was 5-6 so we were so sad and then we laughed

Anonymous said...

Is Thursday the big day? Wow, we may have to drop by and let M say goodbye. Sorry about the pillow.

Holly said...

Oops!

Rach said...

Luckily (if you can say that) it was just a throw pillow and not the actual couch pillow. We will still have him for at least another week. There was one more family who really wanted to see him and we will meet with them on Tuesday. I hope he makes it to then too!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I am so not ever getting a dog!

Jamie said...

OH NO! Which couch was it? Yeah, he looks dang cute but I change my mind about wanting to adopt him ;) (Not that I would ever adopt a dog anyway)

Mel said...

Oh My Goodness! He would have been outside for days for that one. What a stinker! I wouldn't miss him after that! Duke would never do something like that :) (remember his bed)

Maureen said...

This is the sort of thing that makes you laugh when it isn't your dog! Our Little Old Lady, Daisy, couldn't even make it out to the backyard to do her business the other day and just left it in the middle of our deck! Gross!

Maybe in the future this will be a funny story about Brinkley you'll laugh about.....or not!

Maddy said...

ACKKK!