I snapped this picture of Baby Girl and T yesterday.
These two have a special bond. It has been that way since Baby Girl was born. She absolutely adores her older brother. His name was the first word she said after Mama and Dada. She follows him around, and will cuddle with him and sit in his lap while they are watching movies. T adores her too. He protects her, gets her anything she needs or wants, and will do ANYTHING to make her laugh . As soon as he hears her in the morning he runs to her crib and gets her out. There is something special between the two of them and it will be neat to watch as they grow up. It reminds me of my older brother. He was my best friend growing up.This is Mr. Brinkley. He has been sitting with his head on the desk like this for probably the last 10 minutes or so. He is telling me he wants me to get up and get him some food and play.
I still have about 20 more minutes of stuff left to do on the computer. He's not going to last that long. Pretty soon he is going to come over and bother me at my chair. Luckily I know what to do in situations like these. He is easily distracted if you know what to do.
First: get a ball. Any old ball will do.

Second: get a trash can. Again any old trash can will do. It doesn't have to be fancy!
Well, I have to finish here before Mr. Brinkley is back. Have a great weekend!



7 comments:
How funny! The things you can do to entertain a dog! Think it'll work on Tyler? He's been on the war path ever since I got on the computer this morning!
fun post I love that about your kiddos- that is how Becca and Zach were
way to go on the work out. Chris and I always go together to the gym (the one benifit of his schedule) and this week Jed is sick so he has not been going with me. It is hard to do workout with out my workout buddy.
I can't even do a push up unless I can use my knees, so I think I'll me skipping those.
My upper body strength is non-existant these days. I love the photo of the kids and also Binkley. I am usually not drawn to photos of dogs, but that one is exceptionally good.
Aren't you going to miss that dog?????
I can't decide if I love Jillian or hate her. And all I do is WATCH her, I don't actually do her workouts! Those dog pics are too cute. I will take him anytime.
Post a Comment