This is so funny. Jonah is almost 3 but we only have him sit. However, just today, I came in to help turn on the water afterwards, and he said, "I peed standing up." Sure enough he peed all over the seat, floor, rug and stool. Then the next potty break I told him he needed to sit. He said, "I understand." Apparently, he didn't though since I had to clean pee up, again. And he use to love flushing. Not so much now. If you figure it out let me know...wait a second it seems like I remember a story about a piece of wood and nails and aiming pee. Maybe you could give first hand tips. ha.
Sounds like it's time for the boys to learn how to clean the toilet. (At least, that's the way it works in our family. They have their own bathroom to use and they clean it since they can't seem to "hit" it!)
I thought it was just boys who wouldn't flush but Annmarie is our worst offender. A few times a day I have to check the kids bathroom to make sure there are no suprises left for me there.
Seriously! I get soooooo fed up with saying the same things 1000x over. Do kids EVER learn to do things without being told? I was pushed over the edge this morning because my kids didn't do one single step without being told ("brush your teeth!"), and I told them that Brian and I were going to leave at 6:30 tomorrow morning to go to breakfast and they would have to get themselves ready and off to school on time. We'll see how they do.
Seriously...I have to tell Colton to "watch" what he's doing cuz his pee goes everywhere! And...I don't think in the last 5 years that I've seen one toilet flushed. I am right there with you!!!
I cannot even imagine having THREE boys. I swear I am always freaking out because there is pee on the floor or poop in the toilet and I only have ONE boy! Girls are the BEST when it comes to toilet etiquette!
8 comments:
This is so funny. Jonah is almost 3 but we only have him sit. However, just today, I came in to help turn on the water afterwards, and he said, "I peed standing up." Sure enough he peed all over the seat, floor, rug and stool. Then the next potty break I told him he needed to sit. He said, "I understand." Apparently, he didn't though since I had to clean pee up, again. And he use to love flushing. Not so much now. If you figure it out let me know...wait a second it seems like I remember a story about a piece of wood and nails and aiming pee. Maybe you could give first hand tips. ha.
You went wrong when you allowed them to stand! Growing up in a house of girls you give in, and realize a better way!
The other option might be to install a urinal, but this just makes it more fun for the boys and doesn't really take care of the issue. Good luck!
Sounds like it's time for the boys to learn how to clean the toilet. (At least, that's the way it works in our family. They have their own bathroom to use and they clean it since they can't seem to "hit" it!)
I thought it was just boys who wouldn't flush but Annmarie is our worst offender. A few times a day I have to check the kids bathroom to make sure there are no suprises left for me there.
Seriously! I get soooooo fed up with saying the same things 1000x over. Do kids EVER learn to do things without being told? I was pushed over the edge this morning because my kids didn't do one single step without being told ("brush your teeth!"), and I told them that Brian and I were going to leave at 6:30 tomorrow morning to go to breakfast and they would have to get themselves ready and off to school on time. We'll see how they do.
boys
Seriously...I have to tell Colton to "watch" what he's doing cuz his pee goes everywhere! And...I don't think in the last 5 years that I've seen one toilet flushed. I am right there with you!!!
I cannot even imagine having THREE boys. I swear I am always freaking out because there is pee on the floor or poop in the toilet and I only have ONE boy! Girls are the BEST when it comes to toilet etiquette!
Post a Comment