Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I scream, you scream

This little one LOVES ice cream. She ate all her dinner tonight so she got a bowl. She cried when it was gone so I gave her another, and then another when she cried again (sometimes I am indulgent plus she was so darn cute sitting there eating it). She would get so mad when anyone tried to take her bowl away, so of course Dad had to pretend to take it away 4 or 5 times. I was looking through the pictures in my camera and I have a TON of her and not so much of the boys lately. I think I might be a little biased??


Oh, has anyone read the book "Peace Like a River"? I am about halfway through and am really enjoying it. I don't know how it ends yet so I can't officially recommend it, but if you're looking for something to read check it out.

2 comments:

Leah Marie said...

I *love* that book. Seriously inspiring. I read it several years ago and it really stayed with me.

Maddy said...

I can't get Sadie to eat ANYTHING other than fruit! maybe if I tried ice cream!