Never in the whole time I have lived here has it been warm enough to play in the sprinklers in January. We have been loving this warm weather lately although I keep waiting for the blizzard that is sure to be around the corner. We'll enjoy the weather as long as it lasts!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Is it really January??
Today's high was in the upper 60's. Actually it might have reached the 70's I'll have to check. This is what my kids did today: 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
(sorry, I can't stand it when I have typos so I had to delete and try again.)
I know! I actually got hot standing outside in my t-shirt and sandals! I wonder if we should be worried....something major must be around the corner.
I'm jealous! It seems like we haven't seen a day above 35 in months!
I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am of you.
HA HA! My kids won't go in the sprinklers unless it's over 100 -- everything else is "too cold" for them.
Post a Comment