Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I want some"

I have to blog about this because it is just the cutest little thing ever. Baby Girl has a new phrase that she has been saying all weekend. It is "I want some". I can't believe she is already stringing three words together. I don't think my boys did that until they were much older, which just proves how vastly superior a girl's intellect is. =) At first I wasn't sure she knew what she was saying because she said it when I was giving the dogs their food. But then, I was eating chips and she held her hand out and said "I want some." Just now I was giving one of the boys medicine for a headache and she said "I want some." And apparently (if you look at the picture below) she wanted to dump out a whole thing of hot chocolate mix and sit and eat it. She's a stinker! A smart stinker, but a stinker nonetheless.


2 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Wow, that's impressive! I am still waiting for Bryce to put words together. That's very cute!

Anonymous said...

Before you know it, she'll be saying, "Actually, Mother, I think I want some of that other thing!" (Yes, M has said that exact phrase.) and Yes, girls are far superior in the intelect department. ;)