Well that means I am turning into a boy. I have a house full of them. Baby Girl and I are way outnumbered (even our dogs are boys). It was only a matter of time before I started regressing. Why do I think this?
Reason #1: The other day I saw a rock that I thought was cool and I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Do you know how many rocks I have taken out of my boy's pockets on laundry day? It used to drive me crazy.
Reason #2: I was giving the kids a bath and the shampoo was almost out so it was making funny noises when I squeezed it. I turned to the kids and said "Look it's farting."
Reason #3: Brinkley was chewing on something, and when I went to pull it out of his mouth I had the irresistible urge to call him a "poopy butt".
If you see me making armpt farts, belching, or scratching in public, please help me! An intervention might be necessary. I think it might be time for another girl's night out!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yes, I think you are in need of a GNO. That is SOOO funny that you picked up a rock. I am ALWAYS getting after Caleb for having rocks is his pockets! You really are turning into a boy!
BTW I really wanted to come workout with you guys this morning but my body was very tired. If I won't be crowding anybody out, I will try to join you guys next time!
I can totally relate. Some day I will get a GNO.
Oh I'm right there with you!!!
Rachel, I totally understand, too. I am similarly outnumbered. I get a lot of comments about that, too, when I go places. I tell people that I don't need a gym membership. I get all the excercise and entertainment I need (almost) trying to keep up with them :)
Post a Comment