Thursday, January 22, 2009

You know you're a Mom when...

...during your jog and shower this morning your kids:

- unroll a whole roll of toilet paper
- unravel a whole box of floss
- throw 36 rolls of toilet paper down the stairs (just went to Costco)
- pull all the couch cushions off the couch and pull the curtains down
- eat almost an entire bag of sour patch kids

And they smile at you and you still melt and think "I Love You". Nobody but a Mom would think that at that particular time.

6 comments:

Brandon and Sommar said...

No, not the sour patch kids! That's just wrong.:)
So that's were Jax learned how to pull down curtains!! J/K Gotta love those kids.

Holly said...

You must be extremely patient!!!

Tara said...

Man, you are one patient mom! I think my kids would be out on the lawn with a big 'ol FOR SALE sign stapled to their foreheads! :)

Anonymous said...

Busy Day huh?!

Rach said...

I know, they ate all the sour patch kids you brought over. At least the chocolates are safe! And for everyone that said I must be patient - by the end of the day I was ready to stick a "For Sale" sign on them. =)

Maddy said...

I'm having an entire week like that. Wait, make that a YEAR!