My kids won't pose for too many pictures anymore. There aren't any pretty flowers or pretty colored leaves to capture. It hasn't snowed for a while so we can't take any fun pictures in the snow. So, what's a photographer to do? Well, I took pictures of the only willing subject in my house. My dog (yes you read that right). He was willing to sit for a while, and all I had to do was give him a little treat when we were done. He's a good boy.
Here's Dash when you say "cheese"

Here's Dash when he realizes there is no cheese.

3 comments:
Too funny! I'd love some photos of my kids...now that nobody has broken bones or the pukes! We got a camera for Christmas but I've hardly used it! You're right, there hasn't been much to photograph these days...recovering from the holidays!
Awwww, cute cute!
OOOOH so sweet. My kids have HAD it with me taking their pictures so i'm done with them. We were at the mall last weekend by the puppy store and we completely fell in love. But then reality hit me and I realized I didn't want to clean up after a puppy. Maybe one day....
Post a Comment