Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello 3rd Grade!!

Today was J's first day of school (T starts on Monday so you'll get another first day post then). He didn't seem as excited this year, I guess he's an old pro now!! We went to his school last night and dropped off his school supplies and met his teacher. She seems really cool, so hopefully he will have a really good year. Looking at this picture makes me remember that I really need to cut his hair. Guess I'll be doing that tonight.




2 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe you have a third grader, we aren't that old yet right? Enjoy the best time of the year for me, we still have a month of summer left.

Maureen said...

He looks so grown up in this picture! My mom used to tell me to put bricks on their heds to keep them little .... I wish it worked!