I've had several people tell me that if my brother put on a wig he would look just like me. What do you think?
Sunday, August 24, 2008
My nephew
My brother and his wife just had their second baby. He was born on the 22nd and I am just now getting pictures of him. He is such a cutie and I just might have to make a special trip to Texas to hold him.

I've had several people tell me that if my brother put on a wig he would look just like me. What do you think?
I've had several people tell me that if my brother put on a wig he would look just like me. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Yes, put him in a wig and take a picture. random, but I was just remembering a story you told me about contests with your brothers that involved nails in wood in the backyard. And you were at a very big disadvantage.
I don't know about that!
What a cute baby!!! Yeah...I see the resemblance! I'm with bedelia...let's see what he looks like with a wig:)
I think the facial hair stubble might tip me off, I don't know. (although, I haven't see you with a 5 o'clock shadow, yet) You DO look like family for sure!
I can see why you want to get down there and see that sweet baby! If you make it down there I hope you get lots of kissing in!
You and your brother sure do look alike, but twins?? I don't know!
It's funny you should mention it because that;s exactly what I was thinking!
oh yes you look so alike and yet so different too I love genetics-- oh and you should surely come to TX to visit
Yes you guys look alike/// I wish you would come to Texas// Where in Colorodo do you love?
Post a Comment