Okay, so thanks to the miracle known as Photoshop, I took a picture I had of my brother and I and changed it up a bit. This is the next best thing to putting him in a wig. The first picture is of the two of us together. In the second one I put his face over mine. What do you think? Does he look like me? I think it looks a little scary, and it is off because he is wearing glasses and I don't. I'll have to look for a better one. This would be a great picture to send out for Halloween though!!




4 comments:
You crack me up! And what were you doing up at 6:30AM????!!! I think someone needs more sleep! :)
You are too funny. You will have to give me photoshop lessons :) BTW do you like the pictures I put up on my blog from breakfast? I think you are all way too cute.
Rachel, you look so pretty and sophisticated, and you're just a nut! I'm with Tara, you crack me up! Funny funny .....
see you are twins.
Post a Comment