I haven't been feeling well these last couple of days (hence the no blogging). Yesterday my temperature was 101. Yuck!! Today I am feeling much better, and get to play catch up on the household chores (or maybe I will just go back to bed).
This weekend is the Hot Air Balloon Festival. It is something they do every year during Labor Day. They have hundreds of balloons that take off at a local park. We go see them every year. I will probably be posting some more pictures from this weekend, but here is one I took two years ago. The first one is the original, and the second one is Photoshopped. Yes, I love Photoshop.




5 comments:
Maybe I should learn photoshop.
WOW! I love that photo! I can't believe you get up that early to see the balloons. I don't think there is ANYTHING that could get me outta bed that early...not even if my headboard was on fire! :)
Yeah...I'm lazy!
Oh i'm sorry you are sick!!! Moms should have an automatic guarantee that they will never get sick. When and where is the balloon festival? We have been wanting to go to this. Maybe we will go if it's not too early.
That's the one thing I really miss about living out there. That balloon festival in the park is awesome! I love their tradition of taking off over the trees and trying to dip the balloon in the lake before continuing on. Maybe we'll have to come out and visit some labor day...
Are you reading midnight sun? If not, you need to go to her website and read what happened. I feel really bad for her that somebody would take her book and put it on the Internet. Although that's not stopping me from reading it :)
Post a Comment