This sneaky little girl was rummaging through the trash can. I don't know what she was looking for, and apparently the "swivel top" trash can does not keep one year olds out. And, no she didn't eat anything.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Trash Can Bandit
So, I thought it was Brinkley who was getting into the trash and making a mess on the floor. Today I came out of the office and found this:

This sneaky little girl was rummaging through the trash can. I don't know what she was looking for, and apparently the "swivel top" trash can does not keep one year olds out. And, no she didn't eat anything.
This sneaky little girl was rummaging through the trash can. I don't know what she was looking for, and apparently the "swivel top" trash can does not keep one year olds out. And, no she didn't eat anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You HOPE she didn't eat anything! I caught Tyler eating a day old leftover pancake from the trash can the other day! Ewww! Luckily he's always brushing his teeth (even if it's with someone elses toothbrush!) Blah!
I Soooooooo can see that at my house. Today Sadie came up and sucked on every slice of tomato I had cut. Then I cut more and she got them and put them in cupcake liners and stuffed them in a drawer. I wasted two tomatoes on that kid!
Post a Comment