Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Smooth Talker

I've heard people say that
Too much of anything is not good for you, baby
Oh no
But I don't know about that

Okay, so we all know Barry White was smooth. Apparently my son is going to be a smooth talker as well. Tonight at dinner we were asking J about his new class and new teacher. We asked him if he knew anyone in his class, etc., etc. John asked him if there were any pretty girls in his class. He giggled and didn't answer, so I asked him again, to which he responded (ready for this):

"Not as pretty as you, Mom"

Did I ever say how much I love that boy, and how smart and handsome he is ???

4 comments:

Tara said...

SMART BOY!!! I bet he got extra dessert that night, huh?

Maddy said...

Aw, what a sweetie!

swampbaby said...

Gotta love him. The closest mine have come to something like that is along the lines of "her butt was even bigger than yours!"

Maureen said...

Oh my gosh, that story just melts my heart! Cover that boy in kisses!